Paramount Plus was launched on 4th march with 1000+ movies and episodes from both Paramount and MGM. It provides shows from ViacomCBS’s stable of networks such as Nickelodeon, MTV, VH1, CBS, and Comedy Central. Paramount gives the best streaming experience to kids. From nickelodeon to live sports and news, paramount Plus is all in one box.
How much does it cost?
Paramount Plus comes with two subscriptions. One which is ad-supported runs $4.99 per month, while the other premium one costs you $9.99 per month.
The difference between both packages is $5.99 per month. In addition to no ads, the premium package consist of live news, sports, and more than 1,000 live sporting events. The base package doesn’t come with live sports and much more. Showtime isn’t included in any of the packages. You have to add it separately if you want to.
What content is available?
Paramount provides shows from ViacomCBS’s stable of networks such as Nickelodeon, MTV, VH1, CBS, and Comedy Central. Paramount gives the best streaming experience to kids. From nickelodeon to live sports and news, paramount Plus is all in one box. It includes series such as South Park, Love & Hip Hop, Love Island, The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Challenge, Big Brother, and Jersey Shore.
CBS All Access originals (The Good Fight, The Stand, Star Trek: Discovery and The Twilight Zone) will also make the jump to Paramount Plus.
How to sign up for Paramount Plus on Roku and ways to add the channel- Paramountnetwork.com/activate
- Connect Roku.
- Click on the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Then type Paramount in the Search field and When you get Paramount Plus on your screen, choose it.
- Click on Add Channel option.
- Now, PRESS Home and select Paramount.
- Launch the app and click on Sign Up For Paramount+.
- Read all the on-screen instructions carefully.
- Now, you have to choose the package
- (Essential or Premium) and how you want to pay monthly or annually.
- At last, click on Create an Account.
How to activate Paramount Plus on Roku via paramountnetwork.com/activate
If you have a Paramount plus account, then you can easily activate paramount plus on Roku. Follow the given steps to Activate Paramount plus:-
- Open the Paramount Plus app on your Roku.
- Click on the Sign In option.
- Note down the five-digit activation code that appears on the screen.
- From a web browser on your computer or phone, visit paramountnetwork.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code.
- At last, log in with your account and click on “Activate”.
Connect your smart TV with a paramount plus by paramountnetwork.com/activate
- Open Paramount plus on your TV
- If you Don’t have it, then get it from the play store
- After downloading, Open the Paramount plus App
- Sign in to your Paramount account
- Now, you will get a code on your Smart TV.
- Visit paramountnetwork.com/activate using desktop, or smartphone
- Type the code which displays on your tv screen
- Click on the ‘next’ option.
- Now enjoy watching Paramount on your Smart TV.